25 November 2011

Video of the week #2 -- the Trifelj Putinard



Yep, this is pretty much what all religious ceremonies look like to us non-believers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ahab said...

Awesome beyond awesomeness. Thanks for posting this. I had no idea that jewel-encrusted orb held an alien brain, or that nuns were actually living hard drives.

25 November, 2011 09:00  
Blogger mendip said...

EXCELLENT!!!

25 November, 2011 10:35  
Anonymous krissthesexyatheist said...

I don't remember it like that. anywho...howz about some blogroll action homie. thanks.

Kriss

http://krissthesexyatheist.blogspot.com

26 November, 2011 11:13  
Blogger Jack Jodell said...

Infidel753,
HA! Such blasphemy, although I had a great chuckle viewing it! :-)

26 November, 2011 12:03  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home