28 September 2026

Truths and inspirations for 28 September 2026

If an image is hard to see or read, right-click and open the link in a new tab for the full-size version.

For the link round-up, click here.]












FFS just let people be attracted to what they're attracted to and leave the ideology out of it.





Josiah Wedgwood abolitionist teapot, c 1770.



A Buffalo of the People!












Yes, she did say this.










Yes, he did say that.




Then the rapist probably accused her of genociding him.
























Sic semper oligarchis!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

<< Home