28 September 2026

Truths and inspirations for 28 September 2026

If an image is hard to see or read, right-click and open the link in a new tab for the full-size version.

For the link round-up, click here.]












FFS just let people be attracted to what they're attracted to and leave the ideology out of it.





Josiah Wedgwood abolitionist teapot, c 1770.



A Buffalo of the People!












Yes, she did say this.










Yes, he did say that.




Then the rapist probably accused her of genociding him.
























Sic semper oligarchis!


10 Comments:

Blogger Rade said...

Good selection, Infidel.

Yes, the endless analysis of what SCROTUS* farted out drove me away from cable news.

* SCROTUS - So Called Ruler Of The United States

28 September, 2026 04:59  
Blogger Bijoux said...

I read about that Jogger's story somewhere. Nothing short of amazing. Love the Kathleen Stock thoughts. It's ridiculous to shame people for who they are attracted to.

28 September, 2026 05:42  
Anonymous Diana said...

I couldn't agree more with 'just let people be attracted to what they're attracted to.' It reminds me of the early '80s, when some feminists chose lesbian relationships out of political conviction rather than actual attraction. I've never understood letting an ideology decide who you fall for. You either fall for someone or you don't.

28 September, 2026 09:31  
Blogger SickoRicko said...

I always enjoy your T&I.

28 September, 2026 11:00  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Rade: Yeah, there's not much meaning to what Trump does beyond "he's a greedy asshole with galloping dementia".

Bijoux: Kudos to the jogger. I hope she kicked his ass badly enough that he won't try that again.

When ideology starts to invade sexuality, of all things, we're solidly into 1984 territory.

Diana: That's bizarre. It's like an inversion of the older time when gay people chose heterosexual relationships that didn't actually interest them, because society was dominated by religious taboos. Either way it's fake and a betrayal of the self.

Ricko: Thanks!

28 September, 2026 18:36  
Blogger Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

The racoon graphic should be the graphic for the Trump administration.

28 September, 2026 21:17  
Blogger Tomichan Matheikal said...

You've packed so much in one post!

Thanks for letting me know I can be called Ombrophile.

So... a human embryo is much like a pig embryo?

My choice: Tyrants don't create tyranny; your obedience does.

28 September, 2026 21:43  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Ruby: Except the raccoon would be rabid.

Tomichan: There tends to be a lot to go into these -- believe me, I leave a lot out each time.

Pretty much all mammal embryos look similar at that stage. I've seen dolphin, elephant, etc embryos and they all look alike (as do human ones). It reflects the close common ancestry.

We need to remember how many of the heroes of human history were those who refused to obey the authorities of their time.

28 September, 2026 23:56  
Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

Apparently, I'm an ombrophile. It's been raining here for the past day. I love it.

Several of these gave me something to think about.

29 September, 2026 14:45  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

I always hope to give people something to think about!

29 September, 2026 16:53  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home