28 October 2008

Oh $#!T, not AGAIN.....

The BATF has discovered and stopped another racist conspiracy to murder Barack Obama (and, apparently, a large number of randomly-chosen other black people).

I've said it before, but it's something everyone on every side of the political discussion should step up and repeat until it seeps into whatever caves these trogoldytes inhabit: Assassinating Obama would be the worst thing that could happen to this country right now. I do not want him to become President. But that's for the voters to decide. Not some tiny handful of sick, goofy-looking, murderous knuckle-draggers.

Have fun where you're going, guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

That Neo-Nazi looks like he's been doing some manscaping.

I'm from that part of the country--roughly--and in my day, all the racist creeps looked like men.

God.

I have tried my whole life not to be ashamed of where I'm from, my accent, and then these guys crawl out.

Sigh.

29 October, 2008 05:08  
Blogger Rita said...

Ugh! Talk about putting lipstick on a pig.

29 October, 2008 07:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home