31 August 2026

Truths and inspirations for 31 August 2026

If an image is hard to see or read, right-click and open the link in a new tab for the full-size version.

[For the link round-up, click here.]












I blame the influence of pornography for normalizing cruelty and ugliness as part of sexuality (although I don't think it has been normalized as much as the freaks want to believe).
























Meat-eaters, your meat may soon become unsafe (that is, even more unhealthy than eating parts of animal corpses already is).






Just look at that horror.  Use "AI" to create an ad, this is the kind of thing you get.



























10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not just the Italians you know....

"“Farewell, good thief," he said, "I go now to the halls of waiting to sit beside my fathers, until the world is renewed. Since I leave now all gold and silver, and go where it is of little worth, I wish to part in friendship from you, and I would take back my words and deeds at the Gate."
Bilbo knelt on one knee filled with sorrow. "Farewell, King under the Mountain!" he said. "This is a bitter adventure, if it must end so; and not a mountain of gold can amend it. Yet I am glad that I have shared in you perils - that has been more than any Baggins deserves."
"No!" said Thorin. "There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell!”

Nick M

31 August, 2026 01:44  
Blogger Rade said...

Good collection this morning!

31 August, 2026 02:19  
Blogger Bijoux said...

The last pictures says it all. I had not seen the Trump/Dolly AI photo. Who is running his social media accounts? This is what I've been wondering for years.

31 August, 2026 06:27  
Blogger Paula said...

Fantastic! I especially love the first five!

31 August, 2026 07:29  
Blogger SickoRicko said...

I always enjoy your collections.

31 August, 2026 10:04  
Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

Whoa, that breakfast burrito is awful. AI is going to mess all kinds of things up.

I didn't realize Trump had posted an AI picture of himself and Dolly. He's so ridiculous.

I like the meme of being left behind if you don't embrace AI.

31 August, 2026 16:12  
Blogger Tomichan Matheikal said...

One could spend hours here. So much to see, so much to think on. Not anti-social but pro-solitude!

31 August, 2026 22:34  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

NickM: It's not just the Italians you know, it's the Italians you don't know, and the Italians you don't know you don't know.....

Yeah, I know that's not just an Italian thing, but I wasn't the one who created the image. And there is something of a contrast there. Americans seem to make a virtue of working themselves to exhaustion to make the economic numbers go up (which in practice just means making a bunch of billionaires even richer), while some other nations like the Italians, while maintaining a reasonable standard of living, know that "economic number go up" is not the most important thing in the world, and that a more balanced life is a better life.

Rade: Thanks!

Bijoux: I think a lot of people are getting tired of our exhausted two-party system. I know I am. As for Trump's social media accounts, I think he's writing the incoherent screed about things himself, but he must have a few flunkies who have completely sold out doing stuff like that picture.

Paula: I always especially liked that first one, myself.

Ricko: Thanks!

Mary: I guess that's what "AI" thinks food looks like. I won't be following any "AI"-generated recipes.

Trump is desperately trying to glom on to the popularity of an infinitely better person. It's pathetic, really.

Tomichan: Thank you, that's high praise. Making people think is one of the best things one can aspire to.

31 August, 2026 23:55  
Blogger jabblog said...

Much food for thought in these memes.

01 September, 2026 09:32  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Thanks! I hope so.

01 September, 2026 11:58  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

<< Home