Sites to check out
The PUMA Forums -- Energetic discussions, including one non-political "casual" forum. It's PUMA turf but pretty much any anti-Obama viewpoints are welcome (there are a few nuts -- they're trying to be inclusive).
The Daily PUMA -- Frequently-updated links to the latest postings on dozens of PUMA blogs (and a few right-wing ones).
The Republic of T -- Terrance introduces himself as "Black. Gay. Father. Vegetarian. Buddhist. Liberal." Consistently intelligent and interesting. Leans pro-Obama, but the subject rarely comes up.
Hillary Clinton Army -- 20% politics to 80% retro pop culture. Leans Obama-reconciliationist, but again, the subject rarely comes up.
Cannonfire -- It's still the best blog on Obama and the election. Occasional forays into non-political topics, always highly literate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:
1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service
I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.
No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.
Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.
From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.
<< Home