10 September 2024

Truths and inspirations for 10 September 2024

If something's hard to see or read, click to enlarge.

My hope for these posts is that they will provoke thinking, not mere agreement or disagreement.  If they can get you to consider even one idea which you would not previously have entertained, or which would not previously have occurred to you, then I've succeeded in what I'm trying to do.

[For the link round-up, click here.]





Curious what women readers think of this.  Is it a big positive if a guy is into reading or foreign languages or the rest of the top list?  And since when is Marjorie Taylor Greene a hobby?






































"Hate-speech" laws, in practice, punish those who tell truths that the authorities find uncomfortable.








And double-check ahead of time to make sure you're still registered!







5 Comments:

Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

The more I look at that "Stop calling us weird" picture, the more crazy stuff I see.

That last one is true.

10 September, 2024 13:09  
Anonymous Reaganite Independent said...

How didja like that?

She wiped the floor with him last night 🥳🥳🥳

10 September, 2024 22:34  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Mary K: There's plenty. Some of those things in the boxes behind him look like dildos. Who needs that many?

The crazy of wearing a US flag but also showing the flag of a fake country that spent its whole brief existence making war on the US is already standard among these subnormals.

Reaganite: I guess so. I never watch stuff like that.

11 September, 2024 00:10  
Blogger applequeen said...

I predicted that well over a month ago. Those exact words. "wiped the floor". It was beautiful.

11 September, 2024 04:35  
Blogger Lady M said...

Blacksmithing is an interesting hobby - I never thought about doing it myself.

11 September, 2024 13:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home