Blogroll trim (2)
In the posting below, I noted the importance of recognizing that not all conservatives are crazy. In that spirit, I'm adding the Frum Forum, David Frum's site. Again, when I talk about rational conservatives, I don't mean people who could be mistaken for liberals. Frum is a conservative. But he's not a nutcase, and he's repeatedly stuck his neck out to call on fellow conservatives to renounce the nutty stuff (like the Obama-was-born-in-Kenya fantasy) which is wrecking their movement.
I'll be continuing to review the blogroll -- in general, if a blog has gone more than a month without a new post, I assume it's gone inactive. I'll be adding some recent new discoveries, too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:
1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service
I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.
No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.
Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.
From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.
<< Home