04 January 2014

Videos of the day -- cryptocurrencies, going to the dogs

As the bitcoin fad fleeces one bunch of suckers after another, more and more similar "cryptocurrencies" are being created to cash in -- litecoin, feathercoin, quarkcoin, etc.  One of the most popular is dogecoin, which was actually created as a parody of bitcoin, but which has taken off partly thanks to humorous animated videos like these, featuring its "Shibe" dog logo and its not-quite-grammatical two-word mockeries of bitcointard enthusiasm:



3 Comments:

Blogger Ranch Chimp said...

I heard of the "bitcoin" Infidel, but briefly, some kind of online currency or trade ... (?) I actually still buy stuff offline in stores and stuff, in person ... old school, etc. But Thanx for the video's because I really didnt understand what in Hell they meant, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh ... so it got my imagination going I reckon {: )

04 January, 2014 06:24  
Blogger Ranch Chimp said...

If I would have heard the term "crypto- currency" a few year's back ... I probably would have thought ... folk's that rob graves/ crypt's {: )

04 January, 2014 06:26  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Not a bad suggestion etymologically -- cryptocurrencies are currencies that will soon be dead and buried.

04 January, 2014 07:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home