17 November 2013

Video of the day -- the defilement of democracy


Bill Maher nails it again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shaw Kenawe said...

Maher always cuts through the b.s. and exposes the hypocrits.

19 November, 2013 07:46  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

He's sometimes a bit too vulgar for me, but we're lucky to have someone who tells the truth bluntly on issues like this one.

20 November, 2013 08:36  
Blogger Tommykey said...

He did make a mistake with the quote from Animal House. It wasn't John Belushi but Tim Matheson who was the one who said "Hey, you f--ked up! You trusted us!"

21 November, 2013 09:52  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Tommykey -- I'll have to bow to your expertise on that one!

23 November, 2013 08:56  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home