10 November 2011

Video of the week #1 -- you are here



Found via Norbrook.

3 Comments:

Blogger Commander Zaius said...

Watched some of the republican debate last night and finally realized something I already knew, that I was listening to a bunch of freaking self absorbed idiots who are about as soulless as the rocks in my front yard. It was so bad I could feel IQ points being sucked away.

Got on Hulu and watched the first episode of Sagan's Cosmos instead.

10 November, 2011 06:22  
Anonymous Bacopa said...

Ok, I admit. This made me cry. I was a tween when Cosmos aired. I loved that show. I wish I could say I was inspired to become a great scientist, that didn't happen. But I am alive today because of Cosmos.

11 November, 2011 17:19  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

BB: From the ridiculous to the sublime, obviously a better use of your time.

Bacopa: I watched it when I was young too, and it helped spur my interest in science.

"alive today because of Cosmos"? Sounds like there's a story there?

11 November, 2011 17:33  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home