29 May 2011

Quote for the day -- an unnatural vice

"Homosexuality is found in over 450 species. Homophobia is found in only one. Which one seems unnatural now?"

Chad Aldridge

5 Comments:

Blogger Grung_e_Gene said...

Republicans aren't unnatural, several species resort to cannibalism...

29 May, 2011 07:21  
Blogger Tommykey said...

Bible Thumper reply: "B-b-but we're created in God's image and God considers homosecksuality to be an abomination!"

29 May, 2011 08:18  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

GeG: True, although not many species engage in such organized parasitism on their own kind.....

TK: One wonders why God would have created all those gay chimpanzees, dolphins, sheep, etc. Maybe they're all sinners?

29 May, 2011 08:41  
Blogger Ahab said...

:: applauds ::

Indeed!

29 May, 2011 19:40  
Blogger Shaw Kenawe said...

Great quote. It's going up on my blog, with a h/t to Infidel753.

31 May, 2011 06:35  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home