16 September 2010

Videos of the week -- Johnny, are you.....



Josie Cotton's 1982 hit in which a gal frets over why the guy she desires doesn't seem to quite return her interest. It's a fan-made video with visuals from Harry Potter which give it a cool other-worldly look. The sound-track is loud, so set your volume low.

Next, a clever inverted take on the same song by Scott Coblio ("Koo-Koo Boy"), with fears and hopes reversed:

2 Comments:

Blogger mendip said...

Wonderful! Thanks for posting. always liked Josie - she also did a nice cover of the old Looking Glass hit, Jimmy Loves Marianne.

16 September, 2010 05:02  
Blogger Ranch Chimp said...

No ... I never heard any of these Infodel ... Thanx ... I actually thought the music was great for a first tme listen ... I liked the first one of Potter better than the 2nd though as far as sound/ mix.

16 September, 2010 05:05  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home