19 August 2009

Blogiversary

Today marks three years since I started this blog.

12 Comments:

Blogger mendip said...

Congratulations!!!

19 August, 2009 07:17  
Blogger Ranch Chimp said...

And you sure as hell do a good job at it Mr.Infidel ... as I mentioned before ... you were meant to write...it's natural to ya. I may not agree with every thing you say ... but you make alot of interesting point's, that make one look at certain thing's they may have not looked at. But I admire when someone takes their work serious and put's effort into it.

later Guy ............ :)

19 August, 2009 08:26  
Blogger Ranch Chimp said...

BTW ....... I love the title of Richard Dawkins newest book ..."The Greatest Show on Earth" heh,heh,heh ..... I just started laughing when I seen the title...because knowing Mr.Dawkins, I can only imagine what a great read that will probably be .... :)

And what a beautiful breathtaking view of Mt.Hood this morning on the webcam!

19 August, 2009 08:32  
Anonymous rita said...

Congratulations! Here's to another three blog filled years. I started back in 2005. Different blog. I've had a few blogs since then. It's been a lot of fun & I've met a lot of nice & interesting people, a couple of them in person.;)

19 August, 2009 09:24  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Thanks all! Yes, without blogging I would never have hooked up with so many people with cool names like Handmaiden, Ranch Chimp, Stupid Evil Bastard, and Middle-Aged Vampiress Atheist.:-)

I'll definitely be checking out Dawkins's new book.

19 August, 2009 10:17  
Blogger ZIRGAR said...

Congratulations! You're doing great work, so keep it up!

19 August, 2009 18:15  
Blogger VAMP said...

Congrats om three years. Shit I don't even know how long I've been "out there". Your blog is always a great read...you certainly inspire me.

How sweet to be included in your favorite list of named of blogs. I'm not worthy.

19 August, 2009 19:13  
Blogger LeftyLadi said...

Then along comes the most boring name of all...Nancy. :)

Congratulations, my friend! 3 years of blogospheric bliss!

19 August, 2009 19:33  
Anonymous NickM said...

Congratulations!

Keep it up because I'd seriously miss your Friday link round-ups in particular. They are the perfect treatment for writer's block for this Cat Counter!

And the rest is pretty good too.

Many Happy Returns!

20 August, 2009 02:28  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Much thanks all!

20 August, 2009 03:01  
Blogger Prash said...

Félicitations !
--
Regular reader of your blog even if no comments are made

20 August, 2009 07:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Infidel!

(Sending you a dining room table as a gift. ;)

21 August, 2009 15:27  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home