18 September 2024

Image round-up for 18 September 2024

More pictures from my collection -- click for full size.

[For the link round-up, click here.]




So they do wipe their asses after all.....




Must've been a lot of birds.....









.....or wish for a fifty-foot cat.....








HR Giger working on the set of Alien



Triton, the main moon of Neptune



Robben Island, South Africa, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned


Sept 11 survivors amid the ashes of the twin towers collapse



Dust storm





Tapeworm head







Go toward the light.....


5 Comments:

Blogger Ami said...

You find the best stuff. One of these reminded me that a favorite palindrome for 'my' kids is *a butt tuba*. They find that hilarious. I wish I could show them the pic you posted. ::snort::

18 September, 2024 07:55  
Blogger Sandee said...

They are all great. I laughed, cringed and then laughed some more. Thank you.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

18 September, 2024 08:35  
Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

That dust storm is crazy.
I don't like looking at people standing next to really large things. I find it incredibly creepy and disturbing. If it's under water that's even worse. lol

So many fails and some of them look like they were painful

Have a nice weekend.

18 September, 2024 14:43  
Blogger SickoRicko said...

Yes, good stuff!

18 September, 2024 15:00  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Ami: Those medieval copyists sometimes sneaked some surprisingly low-brow humor into their manuscripts.

Sandee: Thanks!

Mary K: Dust storms like that are common in Arabia, but sometimes happen in the central US too.

I suppose you're referring to the man under the ship propeller. What's striking to me is that that man, and others like him, created that huge structure, and the whole ship.

Ricko: Thanks!

19 September, 2024 00:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home