27 October 2019

A request

[Don't worry, the usual link round-up is posted -- it's right below this.]

In thirteen years of blogging I've never asked readers for donations before, but I'm in circumstances in which they would be helpful.  I've finally found a new job, but it doesn't actually start until early November, and I won't get the first paycheck until substantially after that.  There have been some expenses I was able to postpone paying while I was out of work, but they'll need to be paid now.  And of course there's been all the usual stuff like rent and the internet connection which enables me to do this blog.

I've added a "donate" button in the sidebar at the right.  If you like what I do and can spare a few bucks, I'd appreciate it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Victor said...

Brother,
I wish I could!

But unfortunately, I live in an Assisted Dyin... Assisted LIVING facility, so I got no money to spend.
Sorry...

27 October, 2019 12:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check your PayPal.

You deserve it. You're a good human being !

27 October, 2019 18:52  
Anonymous nonnie9999 said...

I don't have much, but I left a little something. Hopefully, every little bit helps. I wish it could be more. Best of luck.

27 October, 2019 23:17  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Victor: Of course I understand -- everybody's situation is different. I appreciate the thought.

Anon: Thanks! And thanks for the kind words.

Nonnie: Thank you! I appreciate it.

28 October, 2019 01:46  
Blogger Adam said...

I can't really but I hope others do. I understand, my wife is going through a job change. I've been eating pretty cheap lately.

28 October, 2019 11:17  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Adam: Thanks for the kind words. I know we all go through lean times now and then.

29 October, 2019 01:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home