19 July 2023

Image round-up for 19 July 2023

More pictures, some slightly NSFW -- click for full size.

(For the previous post, click here.  For the link round-up, click here.)




Wise advice for any occasion



I guess this is what they call a houseboat?









Presumably served in the restaurant above, or.....




I thought Canada was bigger than that






He's got his hand in his pocket -- did you think it was something else?










From 1869





This isn't actually physically possible, but it's kind of funny to imagine


Such accuracy!









NW Washington state -- the fine line around the big island at the upper left is the Canada-US border


Whatever the hell this was, thank goodness it's not around any more





First-century Greek temple in Garni, modern Armenia



Launch of the Apollo 11 space mission, 1969


Phoenix AZ


Iceland


Statue in Akadém-Gorodók, Russia, to the laboratory rats and mice who have made so much of our medical progress possible










7 Comments:

Anonymous nick said...

That's a novel way of moving a house....

19 July, 2023 03:53  
Blogger Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahaha. I'm not going to that Vagina place. Great ones. Hard to pick a favorite.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

19 July, 2023 09:18  
Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

I believe that wasp hornet thing really is going to miss them up when it gets out. My daughter would like the skull toilet. I like the animal ones.

19 July, 2023 13:32  
Blogger Lady M said...

Love the walk ins welcome sign at the cemetery. Where can I get a skull commode like the one you have pictured?

19 July, 2023 17:45  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Nick: I guess some people will go to any lengths to avoid the hassle of boxing up all their stuff for a move.

Sandee: I can't imagine how anyone came up with that English name for the restaurant. Somebody's got a really bad whatever-to-English dictionary.

Mary K: That hornet looks like a hardened criminal. I'd let him out only somewhere a long way from where I lived.

Lady M: At a cemetery, I'd be more worried about anything walking out.

I checked and Wonder Skull is a real company, but they seem to just sell clothes. Maybe that toilet was a one-off. It looks really hard to clean anyway.

20 July, 2023 21:44  
Blogger Martha said...

These are always fun! I got a really kick out of the one about all the different payments being accepted! HAHA

23 July, 2023 16:31  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Lucky I always have plenty of goats on shrooms in my wallet.....

23 July, 2023 22:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home