29 March 2023

Improving words (29)

More revised word definitions -- what the words visibly should mean, based on spelling.....

Alternate:  To transform Nathan

Assailant:  Your buttocks are making a small insect sick

Calamity:  Harmonious feelings in California

Crochet:  An animal similar to an alligator, but not gay

Detest:  To rescind an exam

Endanger:  To put a stop to rage

Extort:  A former cause of civil action

Gothic:  To have hiccups

Horace:  A contest of speed among prostitutes

Lagoon:  The female thug

Manager:  Something that causes an adult male to get older

Palace:  The frilly fabric your dad likes

Perpetrate:  A charge based on the number of animals you have

Polynesia:  The inability to remember parrots

Propose:  In favor of standing in a certain way

Rearmed:  Medication for buttocks

Rebellion:  To put a clanging musical instrument back on an atom which has lost some of its electrons

Teasing:  To musically praise a mildly-caffeinated beverage

Transport:  A city which isn't actually a port, but identifies as one

Trumpet:  A miniature version of Donald Trump

Warplane:  The part of the highway reserved for starships moving faster than light

[The previous "improving words" post is here.]

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady M said...

I think an ant is my ass would definitely ail.

30 March, 2023 14:19  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Best avoided by all parties.....

31 March, 2023 00:37  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home