11 October 2022

A personal request

This is not something I'm proud of doing; in my defense, in sixteen years of blogging this is only the second time I've asked for this kind of help.

As most readers have probably guessed, I "retired" some time ago and put in my application for Social Security, which has been approved.  However, even though I've already turned 62, the way the payments are scheduled means that I won't get my first one until nearly the end of November.  So, I could use a little help bridging the gap.  If you like what I do, and can spare a few bucks, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

Update:  Removed the donate button to avoid issues with some PayPal policy changes which may happen in a few days.  Again, many thanks to all who donated!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shaw Kenawe said...

Done.

11 October, 2022 16:21  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Thanks! And thank you to everyone who has donated so far.

13 October, 2022 09:06  
Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

I donated a little. I hope it helps.

15 October, 2022 13:53  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Just saw it come in -- thank you! I appreciate it.

15 October, 2022 14:06  
Blogger Daal said...

a contribution to your retirement war chest - wishing you the best - congrats & good luck!

15 October, 2022 21:51  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Thank you!

15 October, 2022 23:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home