17 December 2021

Improving words (23)

Some more revised word definitions, based on what the words visibly should mean based on spelling.....

Antelope:  To run away and marry a small insect

Bison:  Male offspring attracted to persons of both sexes

Button:  The ass is activated

Cameramen:  Ejaculated Asian noodles

Codependent:  A indentation made by a pen normally used for writing in cypher

Coverage:  Anger at a small bay

Crowding:  Minor damage caused by a large black bird

Divergent:  An honorable man who spends a lot of time underwater

Exact:  A past behavior

Hallowed:  Someone's in debt to a corridor

Idealist:  A listing of thoughts

Impregnation:  A country where small demons must be registered

Lagoon:  A thug from Los Angeles

Molesting:  An attack by a small burrowing mammal using a wasp's method

Moscow:  A bovine from a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Poetic:  A twitch caused by reading too much Edgar Allen

Pastorate:  To give a long speech about history

Proliferate:  The abortion opponent gobbled it up

Rehearse:  To put a coffin back in its transport car

Rumbling:  Jewelry used for making Caribbean-style alcohol

Totally:  A friend of small children

Wanking:  A pale monarch

[The previous "improving words" post is here.]

8 Comments:

Blogger SickoRicko said...

Some really good ones.

17 December, 2021 11:29  
Blogger Victor said...

Best one yet!
KUDOS!!!!!

17 December, 2021 13:14  
Blogger Mike said...

JLo is buttON!

17 December, 2021 17:16  
Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

Those were just too funny.

18 December, 2021 11:45  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Thanks! I continue to press on with the work of language reform.....

19 December, 2021 00:51  
Anonymous Steve Kandalotofconsanents said...

Apologies but a bit off topic. I just wanted to thank you for the post dated 12/14. I've had similar thoughts banging around in my head for awhile and could not organize them enough to articulate. That's that. Thanks for the links today. For a seasonal giggle, check out Fred Willard's Christmas Story. It puts the whole season into clear focus!

19 December, 2021 14:29  
Blogger Bohemian said...

I also wanted to Thank You for the previous Post, which couldn't accept comments and I understand why, it's not even a debatable subject, it's the alarming Truth. I'm really worried about the fate of our Nation and Democracy in particular.

19 December, 2021 17:43  
Blogger Daal said...

clever & hilarious!

23 December, 2021 12:46  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home