17 June 2020

Video of the day -- what built the brain?

Certain popular ideas about the proto-human diet don't make sense, nor fit the evidence.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady M said...

Interesting! I see a lot of vegan bashing from all kinds of news sources so this does not surprise me. There is a great deal of money behind keeping Americans addicted to shitty processed foods and animal products.

17 June, 2020 20:53  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Yep. Just like there was a lot of money years ago committed to convincing people smoking wasn't dangerous.

The claim that meat-eating facilitated the increase in human brain size is an enduring myth. I'm glad this guy dealt with it head-on.

19 June, 2020 00:28  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home