05 July 2018

Video of the day -- Good Business


Perhaps genocidal colonialism will be a thing for a long time to come.

7 Comments:

Blogger Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, that says it all, doesn't it?

05 July, 2018 05:21  
Blogger Nan said...

Surrrprise!!! 🙃

05 July, 2018 09:31  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

%$#@^# aliens won't make their bratty kids behave.....

05 July, 2018 11:29  
Blogger Scottie said...

Never pays to think you are smarter than everyone else. Too easy to make a mistake and be shown to be not as smart as you think you are. Hugs

05 July, 2018 13:42  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Certainly not smart to talk about all that stuff before being sure they're out of hearing range.

I kept wondering how the leader got hold of that human skull for his stick of office.....

06 July, 2018 00:57  
Anonymous Marc McKenzie said...

Nice! And that's one hell of a "gotcha!" ending.

Thanks for posting this--it's a great SF short film.

07 July, 2018 16:58  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Marc: Glad you liked it! There's quite a few good short films out there on the net, I've found.

07 July, 2018 17:24  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home