19 April 2018

Improving words (4)

Some more revised word definitions, based on what the words visibly should mean.....

Author:  A golden Norse god (SK)

Bangladesh:  Resembling the sexual proclivities of a Catholic priest

Banking:  A monarch of prohibitions

Barbarian:  A non-Trinitarian heretic who carries quite a sting

Bottom:  A mechanical male cat (SK with a somewhat different interpretation)

Bullet:  A cross between a bull and a pullet

Caribbean:  A legume grown from chest bones in the Golden State

Definite:  A fervent believer in removing fishes' organs of locomotion

Galvanize:  To put someone in a young lady's box-like vehicle

Gambling:  Jewelry worn on the legs

Improving:  The wanderings of a small demon

Incarnation:  The land of people who never leave their automobiles

Ineffable:  Immune from being effed

Infidel:  Swallowed by a Cuban dictator

Malaysia:  Hey Oedipus, I've got somethin' to tell ya

Mistress:  Next time, aim more carefully at the hair

Molestation:  The train stop where small burrowing mammals get off

Mooring:  Your phone sounds like a cow

Pastoral:  Fondly-remembered blowjobs

Pirate:  Pricing based on the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter

Potion:  An atom stripped of some of its electrons by marijuana

Romania:  Fans' obsession with the Bajoran character from Star Trek TNG

Sinecure:  An immoral remedy delivered via the internet

Spanish:  Resembling a bridge

Subversion:  A special edition for use on undersea vessels

Tennessee:  Almost a dozen Scottish monsters

Underpants:  To make small insects renounce their stupidity

Washington:  Cleaning an enormous weight

[SK = suggested by Shaw Kenawe, a blogger enraptured by Barbie's companion.  The previous "Improving words" post is here.]

4 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

The fun part of these is that I have to engage BOTH brain cells to appreciate them.

20 April, 2018 09:00  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Heh.....I had to do the same to devise them.....

21 April, 2018 06:15  
Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

Ok, those are funny.

21 April, 2018 10:05  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

:-)

21 April, 2018 17:30  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home