04 August 2026

Video of the day -- Sur le quai


A surreal techno-reverie.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

That was interesting. I didn't intend to watch the whole thing but I ended up watching it. I wasn't sure if I liked the song or not though, it's kinda catchy, not gonna lie.

04 August, 2026 15:30  
Blogger jabblog said...

I like the video clip - it's peaceful. I didn't listen to the music though.

05 August, 2026 05:07  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Mary: Glad you liked it. Yes, I thought the song was catchy, even though I don't understand much French.

Jabblog: Glad you liked the visuals. The music does add a lot.

05 August, 2026 06:26  
Blogger Leanna said...

My French is terrible but it sounds like a song of waiting for someone and something about imagination. I love the song. Very catchy tune but I wish I knew the lyrics and what they meant in English.

05 August, 2026 08:32  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Leanna: Apparently you got more of the meaning than I did. I've looked for an English version of the lyrics, but can't find one (and I don't trust those machine-translation things).

06 August, 2026 00:40  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning: anything supporting transgender ideology, or negative toward Brexit, or in favor of a military draft or compulsory national service, will be deleted. I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

<< Home