03 August 2026

Truths and inspirations for 3 August 2026

If an image is hard to see or read, right-click and open the link in a new tab for the full-size version.

[For the link round-up, click here.]














Canada continues to help us in time of need, despite Trump's relentless assholing.















A comment I left on an Australian blogger's post about Trump.



I checked and this is true.  Obviously it couldn't have happened by random chance.  Intentional systematic exclusion of Jews is the only possible explanation.






















Imagine being at a September 11 memorial, of all things, and the horrid little "globalize the intifada" troll shows up.





Welcome aboard, John!











1 Comments:

Blogger Rade said...

Wow! Excellent selection this morning!

03 August, 2026 01:59  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning: anything supporting transgender ideology, or negative toward Brexit, or in favor of a military draft or compulsory national service, will be deleted. I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

<< Home