13 July 2022

Videos of the day -- rap battles

"Rap battles" between fictional characters, or sometimes between historical figures, have become a genre in their own right on YouTube.  I find some of them pretty entertaining.  Lyrics pull no punches and sometimes get a bit NSFW.


Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz vs Alice from Alice in Wonderland, made by Whitney Avalon.


Also by Whitney Avalon, Galadriel from Lord of the Rings vs princess Leia from Star Wars.


Writers JRR Tolkien vs George RR Martin.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I sent the Star Wars one to my Son in Law. He's a Star Wars aficionado.

13 July, 2022 01:29  
Blogger Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ha!
Still cackling.

XOXO

13 July, 2022 04:52  
Anonymous NickM said...

I am utterly entranced. That has made my week! Thanks Infidel.

13 July, 2022 05:31  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Glad you liked them!

15 July, 2022 07:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home