09 February 2010

Video of the week



From 1988. The power to dream, to rule, to wrestle the Earth from fools.....

4 Comments:

Blogger One Fly said...

We do and I very much like this and have it posted as well. If only!

09 February, 2010 05:34  
Blogger Ranch Chimp said...

I heard several other piece's from her. This is the first time I heard this one. I am more familiar with her background in the industry, quite an impressive artist and portfolio actually.

And I must add ... one HELL of a good looking woman!! :)

Thanx .......

09 February, 2010 14:23  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

One Fly: I found it an inspirational song, even back then.

Ranch Chimp: No argument from me there!

10 February, 2010 04:35  
Blogger mendip said...

Patti is and always has been a wonderful poet, writer and performer. Thanks for posting!

10 February, 2010 07:28  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home