26 December 2023

Image round-up for 26 December 2023

More pictures, some slightly NSFW -- click for full size.

(For the link round-up, click here.)








It means "travel" in Scandinavian languages




I had no idea people this boring could even exist



















Don't worry -- it's just a reflection



This and similar available from Vitraaze in Kyiv







Paris 1903, with the airship Le Jaune flying overhead


Bodelian Library, Oxford



Houston TX



Valentina Tereshkova (the first woman in space) with Angela Davis


Norway


Yeah, they can go that fast






Does anybody know who this painting is of?



















6 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

Love them all, but the Advent Calendar and the cat tree are my favorites. Thanks for the laughs.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

26 December, 2023 06:27  
Blogger Leanna said...

The Michael Bay puppy is my favorite. Merry Christmas!

26 December, 2023 08:40  
Blogger Lady M said...

That picture of Norway is so beautiful it looks like a painting. And yep that is Houston. I lived there for 18 years and it is just a pathetic hole.

26 December, 2023 14:55  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Sandee: I'm amazed they got so many cats to hold still long enough to do that.

Leanna: The owner of that dog should have locked up his gunpowder supply -- I guess they'll eat anything.

Lady M: Norway is very colorful. That's the best picture I've seen, though.

It must be a nightmare navigating an interchange like that. I've been to Houston (in 2002) and it seemed kind of run-down, though I didn't stay long because there didn't seem to be much there, even though it's huge. The one point of interest was the space center.

Hope you're feeling better.

27 December, 2023 00:51  
Blogger SickoRicko said...

That creature being pulled from the sand drive me crazy trying to find out what it is. After watching it dozens of times and then seeing if Google could tell me, alas, I was not successful.

28 December, 2023 15:32  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

I hardly dare contemplate that such a ghastly abomination could be born of this world. If it is real, it must have been spawned on some dark forsaken sphere beyond the stars.

28 December, 2023 16:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home