Brno, Czech Republic
I would be interested in hearing from you about it -- please contact me at belay4365 (at) mypacks.net. I am especially interested in such issues as:
(1) Safety -- how common are robbery and other crimes against Western visitors, are the police trustworthy or are they corrupt
(2) Hygiene -- is the food in restaurants safe, are reasonably-priced hotels clean, and so forth
(3) General attitudes of local people toward Americans -- friendly or hostile
(4) "Unspoiled" character -- is the city relatively free of Western tourists and expats
(5) Cigarettes -- how easy is it to avoid cigarette smoke in restaurants, parks, shops, etc.
(6) Ease of communication -- do most people understand at least one of these languages: English, German, Russian
Any and all information is appreciated.
Labels: Eastern Europe