Pages
11 September 2026
September 11
The civilized world must not relent until each and every jihadist on this Earth lies dead.
14 comments:
Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:
1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service
I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.
No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.
Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

And if it's not the jihadists, it's now a growing community of adolescent boys seeking to sew terror "for the fun of it"...
ReplyDeletehttps://radmorningcoffee.blogspot.com/2026/09/as-i-was-saying.html
That's bad, but not a remotely comparable threat.
ReplyDeleteIt was a terrible thing. So many terrible things perpetrated by humanity.
ReplyDelete100%
ReplyDeleteAnvil: True -- but remember that this was not perpetrated by "humanity" in general but by jihadists specifically -- who are further responsible for the great majority of the terrorism and mass murder in the world today.
ReplyDeletePaula: Thank you.
I can't agree more.
ReplyDeleteYou're absolutely right.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you 100%
ReplyDeleteWe honor the lives lost by refusing to let terror win.
ReplyDeleteRicko, Nick, Mary, Veronica: Thank you. You get it, even if some others these days don't.
ReplyDeleteWell said.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThe House of Saud must be brought to accounts for their atrocities against the USA. No Justice, No Peace !
ReplyDelete-Rj
If it can be proven that the Saudi regime was complicit, then that regime must be destroyed. If it can be proven that any American officials helped to conceal such guilt, then obviously those officials must be tried and executed.
ReplyDelete