Pages
30 June 2026
Image round-up for 30 June 2026
[For the link round-up, click here.]
The Tower of Baa-Goat in Illinois
Urquhart Castle on Loch Ness, Scotland, photo by Darrell Michaels
The Monasterium Rhenaugensis, a former monastery near Zürich
Celestite
Bas-reliefs at the imperial palace at Persepolis, Iran, sixth century BCE
South America seen from space
Ed-Deir ("the Monastery") in Petra, Jordan, first century CE, photo by Darrell Michaels
10 comments:
Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning: anything supporting transgender ideology, or negative toward Brexit, or in favor of a military draft or compulsory national service, will be deleted. I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent.
No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.
Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.







































But, "Gordon's Alive!" Also Sprach Brian Blessed. So it must be true!
ReplyDeleteYou have outdone yourself! These are great!
ReplyDeleteA lot of fun, spooky ones!
ReplyDeleteGreat collection this week. I love the hippo/cow war. Perhaps I still have a little of the juvenile sense of humor residing in me at this age, but that one made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteYou have outdone yourself today. I laughed, then laughed some more and then scrolled down and laughed some more. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥
Fabulous line-up!
ReplyDeleteFunny stuff, coming here was a nice break, thank you.
ReplyDeleteCelestite is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI am amused by some of these.
I believe dude in profane pope hat is lead singer of Ghost, a darn good metal band from Sweden, I think. Impressive.
ReplyDeleteNickM: I'm sure he is. I just thought it was amusing to be called "pathetic" by someone who dresses like that.
ReplyDeleteRade: Thanks!
Paula: I always try to have some of those.
Darrell: I think that actually depicts some kind of cooperative cooking, though I can't imagine getting anything remotely edible out of it.
Sandee: Thanks! And thanks for organizing these.
Ricko: Thanks!
Mimi: Glad you liked them.
Mary: Some crystals are captivating. I include them here from time to time.
Tim: You mean that's not the actual pope???