11 June 2024

Image round-up for 11 June 2024

More pictures from my collection -- click for full size.

(For the link round-up, click here.)







All of America in one aisle



'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man.....






















On the set of Alien







Nice getaway concept -- but out in the middle of nowhere, where does the water come from for the sink tap, or the electricity for the fridge and toaster and lamp?




Ruins of the Roman city of Timgad in what is now Algeria


Edinburgh





A thunderstorm seen from space


The Hindenburg moored in New Jersey, 1936


Valentina Tereshkova, the first woman in space, with Angela Davis


The Sahara












8 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

All of them are fun, but putting that piece of equipment on the truck made me laugh out loud.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

11 June, 2024 07:08  
Blogger Lady M said...

Aisle 11 is classic MAGA - just needs some trump flags. That wiener washer could come in handy. Nobody wants to deals with a dirty wiener.

11 June, 2024 08:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the British village names

11 June, 2024 13:24  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Sandee: I guess that driver didn't understand about momentum.

Lady M: If Aisle 11 is the epitome of MAGA, I'm sure the wiener washer is not sold there.

Anon: That's one area where the British are ahead of the US. Although here near Portland we do have a place called Wanker's Corner.

11 June, 2024 17:33  
Blogger SickoRicko said...

Quite a few good ones, I had to steal a few. I'd like to try Wanker's Corner someday.

11 June, 2024 19:46  
Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

The officer looking a the donut truck is funny. I might look at a donut delivery truck the same way. All I can say is, it's a good thing there are no donut shops close to where I live. lol This low carb diet would be out the window so fast.

11 June, 2024 21:18  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Ricko: I checked a map and there doesn't seem to be much of interest in the area, just a tavern and a convenience store and something called Wanker's Corner Auto Repair. I don't know how far you could trust anything you ordered at the tavern.

Mary K: I don't know what it is about cops and donuts. But people with that kind of responsibility probably shouldn't be eating a lot of refined sugar.

11 June, 2024 22:50  
Blogger NickM said...

Near-ish me there is a village called "Penistone"

I like the "Reservoir Cats": Mr Tabby, Mr Ginger, Mr (mainly) Black, Mr (mainly) white.

12 June, 2024 02:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home