20 February 2024

Image round-up for 20 February 2024

More pictures from my collection -- click for full size.

(For the link round-up, click here.)
















WTF















Where I should be


Also where I should be



I hope the person who approved this ad was fired








Surely the most beautiful country on Earth -- and what's in this video is but a small fraction of what there is to see there


FBI fingerprint files, 1944





Jaffa, Israel




Wonder if they've got any room for an arthritic ex-Satanist semi-retired accountant and obsessive blogger with mental issues


















5 Comments:

Blogger Sandee said...

So many funnies. Some made me cringe and some made me howl. Excellent.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

20 February, 2024 08:07  
Blogger Lady M said...

Hee hee - love the society. I would love to go in there and see what is being protected. Perhaps I could make a donation.

20 February, 2024 10:41  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Sandee: That's what I aim for.....

Lady M: I'm sure your donation would not be unwanted -- but they would still take it.

21 February, 2024 06:17  
Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

Wow, the water rose up and that bridge was just gone for a while. Crazy.

That guy jumping off the roof reminds me of something my late husband did. He thought he was jumping over a black wall but the drop was 12 feet down the other side. So he landed on his back and he said he laid there for about 20 minutes before he was able to get up and stumble home. He was bruised up but nothing broken and he refused to go to the hospital. He was lucky.

22 February, 2024 13:21  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Floods can have pretty shocking effects. I hope they checked the bridge for structural soundness after the water went down.

Your husband was lucky not to suffer some serious consequence from a fall like that. When a person has suffered a physical shock, often adrenaline can make them feel fairly OK even if they actually have a serious injury. People in car crashes often refuse a medical examination because they feel pretty much OK at first, only to have something serious surface later.

23 February, 2024 03:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home