10 May 2023

Video of the day -- a magical battle


The latest from The Lone Animator, with all-new bizarre critters fighting it out.  For more of his work, see here, here, and here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lady M said...

That video is so much fun and it's creator has such an imagination. Love the creatures "voices".

10 May, 2023 07:27  
Blogger Sandee said...

That was most entertaining.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

10 May, 2023 12:53  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Lady M: He's great and this is one of his best recent videos. The voices are very well done. I'm generally good with languages, but I could never handle whatever they're speaking (or rather growling) -- but it's still easy to understand what's going on.

Sandee: Glad you like it! I'll be checking out some of the other entries.

10 May, 2023 13:08  
Anonymous spirilis said...

Fascinating! Sequence. I kept seeing the monster creation in this video appending parts of the deep sea creatures onto terrestrial forms. Pretty sure I would have missed that if I saw this one first.

17 May, 2023 01:51  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Yes, his creatures are often a pastiche of elements from different real animals, often amusingly so. Although I don't sea too many sea-creature elements in these, though there are some.

17 May, 2023 03:50  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home