03 August 2018

Dream world (3)

Oh, the visions some people entertain.....


















[Previous "Dream world" posts here and here.]

5 Comments:

Blogger Ami said...

Ha... that's the toilet paper at Home Depot, isn't it?

03 August, 2018 14:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! These are so cool. I would love to have a horse with wings!

03 August, 2018 18:45  
Blogger Mary Kirkland said...

I don't like bees but that fox bee was cute.

03 August, 2018 22:57  
Blogger Adam said...

Murica's vending machine

04 August, 2018 21:37  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Ami: Or maybe Soviet?

Martha: I'm kind of glad there aren't horses with wings. Pigeons are bad enough.

Mary: I don't like foxes, but that bee fox was cute.

Adam. They probably do have those in Texas.

05 August, 2018 14:38  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home