24 July 2021

Video of the day -- dropping out of the rat race


The wholesale rejection of shitty jobs with shitty pay, shitty working conditions, and insane work hours -- the simple refusal to participate in an economy which offers nothing but misery and exhaustion -- it's happening in China too.  Based on the regime's frantic efforts to suppress internet discussion of the trend, they're scared.  躺平!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bohemian said...

It was bound to happen when Employers try to take the Humanity out of hiring Humans. I think that is why some companies scrambled to replace us all with Bots and Tech, they can abuse a Machine all they want and then scrap it and build another.

24 July, 2021 08:52  
Blogger Mike said...

I watched the video and I want to take a nap in support of Lying Flat. I also watch the video on NPP problems and its main message, never trust anything the Chinese Government says. Maybe they have a job for tRUMP.

24 July, 2021 11:12  

Post a Comment

Please be on-topic and read the comments policy. Spam, trolls, and fight-pickers will be deleted. If you don't have a Blogspot account and aren't sure how to comment, please see here. Fair warning -- I reject all comments containing any of the following:

1. Support for transgenderism
2. Negativity about Brexit
3. Support for a military draft or compulsory national service

I am not obligated to provide a platform for views I find morally abhorrent. And obviously I'm going to delete anything which is just quoting what an "AI" said. I want to hear from you, not from the always-wrong hallucination machine.

No comments advocating violence against any specific identifiable individual, even jokingly.

Please be considerate -- no political or politics-tinged comments on non-political posts, and no performative cynicism. Finally, please remember that this is a personal blog whose main purpose is to encourage contact from people with similar interests and world-views to mine. I really don't much care for arguing and debating; if arguing and debating is what you want, there are plenty of other places on the internet which welcome that.

From now until the finalization of the election results, no comments claiming the Republicans (or Democrats) will or can "steal" the election. It's pointless to engage with such stuff, and it promotes defeatism, which makes people less likely to vote or otherwise be politically active.

<< Home